The Exchange includes a number of partner cultural organisations, many of whom have extensive memberships in their sectors and carry a national remit. They are: Fossbox; Independent Theatre Council; People Dancing and Sound and Music.
Benefits to ECRs
- Access seed-funding opportunities via our Collaborative Research Awards programme
- Developing valuable expertise in cross-disciplinary and collaborative working
- Enhanced research training around research collaboration,partnership building with creative and cultural SMEs and Public Engagement
- Contributing to networking events, workshops and opportunities to showcase your research alongside a diverse range of nationally distributed ECRs, academics, artists and creative and cultural SMEs
- Access resources and guidance for the development of better and stronger relationships between HEIs and creative and cultural SMEs in the future via The Exchange website, publications and conferences
- Participation in a national peer to peer ECR network