Artists and SMEs
The Exchange facilitates collaboration between creative and cultural practitioners and ECRs from our partner Universities.
Our rolling programme of collaborative funding applications offer numerous opportunities to challenge and extend your creative practice and grow your business.
Benefits to artists and creative SMEs
- Access seed-funding opportunities via our Collaborative Research Awards programme
- Improved ability to articulate your creative or business case to potential partners and funders
- Develop valuable expertise of cross-disciplinary and collaborative working
- Become confident about how to secure additional opportunities and resources through partnerships with academic institutions
- Better demonstrate the artistic benefit of research and development activities
- Commercial and creative visibility in a national network of professional partners
- Develop case studies and influence the debate around creative industries policy within HEIs and national political contexts
- Access resources and guidance for the development of better and stronger relationships between HEIs and creative and cultural SMEs in the future via this website, our publications and conferences